New date Aug 18th!! ECCAO goes to Calypso
UPDATE! Due to the weather conditions we are forced to postpone the event to Sunday 18th
The summer heat is picking up and we need refreshing water activities. On the weekend following Eid Eladha, we are planning a fun water day at Calypso water park (weather permitting), to enjoy the water slides and attractions. Check Calypso map https://www.calypsopark.com/media/1643/plan-calypso-11×17.jpg
Date and time:
Sunday, August 18, 2019
9:30 am – 7 pm
All Day Ticket (10 AM – 7 PM):
TALL – 1.32 m (52 inches) and over – $49.99
SMALL – Between 1m & under 1.32m tall – $39.99
Children – under 1m – FREE
SENIOR – 65 years old and older – $39.99
One Day Parking (Valid for one vehicle) $8.85
Prices don’t include taxes
Buy your tickets online to avoid lineup:
2015 Calypso St, Limoges, ON K0A 2M0
If you need a ride or can offer a ride, please contact Acer Elgindy at (289) 242-0767.
We will do carpooling to share the road trip (30 Minutes). We will meet on Saturday 17th of August at 9:30 am at St. Laurent Shopping Centre (1200 St Laurent Blvd, Ottawa, ON K1K 3B8. https://goo.gl/maps/g66UNEtXJkGvhZ7JA) and leave our cars there.
Food and beverage
You can bring your own lunch! Calypso Waterpark has many picnic tables with table umbrellas and sprawling grass throughout the site to enjoy a meal, snacks. Otherwise, you can get meals, snacks, treats and refreshments at 9 restaurants and snack bars.
– Calypso is a family-oriented park. Guests are asked to wear appropriate swimwear when using the attractions. Thongs and transparent clothing are not permitted. Bathers of all genders are required to wear an appropriate swimsuit bottom. Calypso reserve the right to determine the appropriateness of swimwear.
– Due to manufacturer’s safety requirements swimsuits with buttons, snaps, rivets or zippers and clothing such as jeans, shorts, t-shirts, rash guards, and hijabs are not permitted on body slides.
– Aqua socks are permitted in the wave pool, Pirate’s Aquaplay and Zoo lagoon.
– Burkinis are permitted on some attractions but not body sides and limited access to the wave pool (to the black safety line).
– Certified team of 160 lifeguards and 75 slide attendants will ensure your safety and well-being and make sure the rules are followed.
– Personal flotation devices are available for free (photo ID card or $40 deposit required).
– Prohibited Items: Water guns, children’s toys, balls, frisbees, portable speakers, knives, pool toys, floaties, parasols, umbrellas, tents, shade structures, hammocks, all glassware (including baby bottles and perfume bottles), BBQ’s, gas burners, candles, alcohol, vapor cigarettes and shishas are NOT permitted inside the park