This month’s meetings:
- Fri, September 8, at IKEA from 2:30 pm
- Sun, September 17, at St. Laurent food court from 1 pm
- Sun, September 24, at Promenade de Gatineau food court from 1 pm
The +55 is a group of ladies and gentlemen of Egyptian descent who meet periodically to relish a range of social and cultural activities for those over 55 years old in the Ottawa-Gatineau region. The group meets every month and plans to increase the meeting frequency to biweekly to help reduce the social isolation and stay active, independent and engaged. The group welcomes anyone of Egyptian descent to join the group’s activities.
The +55 group meet three times a month,
- once on the second Friday of the month at 2:30 pm, at the food court of IKEA (2685 Iris St, Ottawa, ON K2C 3S4),
- once on the third Sunday of the month at 1:00 pm, at the food court of the St Laurent mall (1200 St. Laurent Blvd, Ottawa, ON K1K 3B8), and
- once on the fourth Sunday of the month at 1:00 pm, at the food court of Les Promenade de Gatineau Mall (1100 Bd Maloney O, Gatineau QC, J8T 6G3),
to enjoy a wide range of discussions about family, Egypt, Canada and the current world situation.
ECCAO will email out the information about the upcoming meetings time and location, should you have any questions about the +55 group, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from the group will get in contact with you.2