- Sep 19 2020
- 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Outing @ Andrew Haydon Park
With the gradual return to physical activities, ECCAO would like to invite members and friends to an outdoor picnic before the end of summer. On this picnic day, we will enjoy the company of each other and the fascinating scenery in the beautiful Andrew Haydon Park while keeping precautionary measures of COVID-19.
Invitations are open for all, feel free to invite your friends to join us.
September 19, 2020 @11am-6pm
Eat together, chat, laugh, walk in the park and play games. There is a small play structure for kids in the park.
Andrew Haydon Park
3169 Carling Avenue, Nepean, Ontario
The park parking area located at Carling Ave & Holly Acres Rd is the nearest to where we will be.
The park is accessible to wheel chair. The washrooms are accessible.
What to bring:
– Your smile ?
– A chair or blanket to sit
– Board games and beach games
-Bring food, snacks and drinks for the day (lunch and dinner).
– Your utensils
* No plates, utensils, cups, water, tea will be offered
We ask everyone to respect the provincial government regulations https://www.ontario.ca/page/framework-reopening-our-province-stage-3
COVID-19 health screening questionnaire:
- Have you been out of the country in the last two weeks?
- Over the past 14 days, have you been exposed to anyone with a positive COVID-19 test or been with anyone who is currently self-isolating?
- Are you suffering from any respiratory symptoms? New or worsening cough or shortness of breath?
- Have you been suffering from fever, chills, sore throat, or runny nose* or nasal congestion*? (* in the absence of underlying reason for these symptoms such as seasonal allergies and post-nasal drip)
- Do you have any gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, you are not to participate in the outing, and you should follow up as recommended by the appropriate authorities.
For more information or inquiries before or during the day of the event, contact Rabab Gomaa 613-890-3456