- Jul 23 2022
- All Day
A Day Trip to Mont Tremblant
Come and join ECCAO in a day trip to the beautiful Mont Tremblant town in the Québec Laurentian Mountains.
Les Laurentides Regional County Municipality, QC
~2 hours from Ottawa
If you can offer a ride or need a ride, please fill the form below. This is a volunteering effort so no guarantee to getting a ride. We will try our best.
- Not to attend the event if they feel sick
- Respect the car owner rules in the car
- Share gas and car wear and tear ($25 per rider to the driver)
– 8:30am to 9:00am: Assemble at the Portage Champlain Yacht Club parking lot
– 9:00am: Drive to Mont-Tremblant
– 11:00am: Arrive at Mont-Tremblant
– Activities: Free-walk exploring the town, Panoramic-Gondola (tickets are cheaper on-line), Hiking, and many more Things-To-Do.
– 4:00pm: Drive to Ottawa
FOOD & DRINKS
Bring your own lunch, dinner, and snacks. Or enjoy a variety of food choices at the Mont-Tremblant restaurants.
If you feel sick, you are not to attend the event.
Please let us know if you are coming by filling in the form below by Tuesday, July 19, 2022, regardless if you are car-pooling or not, so that we can gauge the interest to determine if we should move forward with the event or cancel it.
For more information or inquiries before or during the day of the event, or to coordinate carpooling, contact Maha Gawdat 1-613-501-8549
Looking forward to seeing all of you!