Annual General Meeting 2019
You are invited to the ECCAO Annual General Meeting taking place on Sunday, February 10, 2019 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM at the Nepean Sportsplex – Hall F.
This is the time to become a member or renew your ECCAO membership. Accepted membership payment methods on site are cheque or cash. Contact us if you prefer to make your payment before the AGM trough e-Transfer (INTERAC).
Come to review the ECCAO Activities Report and elect the board of directors for 2019. Below you will find the updated Agenda for the night:
- Consideration and adoption of minutes of the last annual general meeting
- Reports of President and Directors
- Consideration and adoption of documents tabled, budget, financial statement, and auditor’s report
- Other Business
- Membership Fees
- Nomination and Ratification of the Advisory Committee
- Election of the Directors and the President
- Election Committee Report
- Selection of Election Committee Chairman (following year)
- Selection of Financial Auditor (following year)
ECCAO will provide Coffee and Tea.
Please bring finger food, healthy snacks or sweets. Some of you have offered to bring traditional Egyptian food and we are certainly looking forward to that!
Membership forms will be available on location, however to expedite the process it would be preferred if you print and fill in the membership form ahead of time. You can find the printable form here:
For more information regarding ECCAO membership, click here: http://eccao.com/membership/. You must become a member to vote on the items presented.
Admission is Free.
Address: 1701 Woodroffe Ave, Nepean, ON K2G 1W2 (Hall F is at the north-east side of the building)
Following is the list of candidates who have accepted the nominations (in alphabetical order):
- Ahmed Omara
- Amany Alhadka
- Dahlia Megahed
- Khaled Badawi
- Magued Amer
- Rabab Gomaa
- Ramy Hamza
- Shaymaa ElGayar
- Tasneem Abbass
See you then…