- May 14 2022
- 4:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Tulip Walk and Picnic
Tulip season is here, let’s take advantage of the good weather and enjoy a walk for an hour from Major Hill Park to Jacques Cartier Park and back. Both locations have lots of tulip beds and are highly recommended to visit. After the walk we can gather in Major Hill Park for snacks, drinks, and games.
**weather dependent **
Fairmont Château Laurier
1 Rideau St, Ottawa, ON K1N 8S7
in front of the main entrance
4:00pm gether at the meeting location
4:10pm start the walk
5:00pm short rest at the viewpoint
5:45pm short round at Major Hill Park
6:00pm picnic and games time
7:30pm back to cars.
HOW TO BE PREPARED
– Dress well according to the weather
– Wear comfortable walking or hiking shoes
– Sunscreen, hat and water are helpful for such weather
– Bring snacks and drinks or you can buy something from the local shops nearby.
– Bring something to sit on a chair or tarp
– Bring your games (board games, badminton, frisbee, etc.)
We ask everyone to respect the provincial government regulations.
If you feel sick, you are not to attend the event.
Note: This event is weather dependent. We may change the timing or even cancel the whole thing depending on the rain.
For inquiries before or on the event day, contact Feras (613) 797-3363