Pumpkinferno @ Upper Canada Village
Note: Buy your ticket ASAP. The event is expected to be sold out soon (details below).
Pumpkinferno event is returning this fall in Upper Canada Village.
The display of magnificent glowing pumpkins with their unique artistic designs is a great event for all ages. 7,000 handcrafted pumpkins all lit at night along a kilometre long path in a picturesque 19th-century backdrop. Checkout video of Pumpkinferno 2019
Date: Wednesday, October 21th 6:30pm to 11:30pm
Buy your ticket ASAP
Price: $16 dollars and kids under 5 are free. The event is expected to be sold out fast.
Buy tickets on the Upper Canada Village website
Make sure to select the date and time.
8:30pm-9:00pm Zone B
- ~ 6:30pm (or depending on your location) Take the highway heading to Upper Canada Village
- 8:00 pm Meet in front of the admission Zone B & line up
- 8:30 pm Explore the Pumpkinferno in group
- 10:30 pm Take the road heading back home
Upon arrival please proceed to the zone indicated on your ticket.
You will gain access within 30 minutes of the start time selected.
Pets are not permitted at the event.
Upper Canada Village (website)
13740 County Road 2
Morrisburg. ON K0C 1X0
- Directions (~1.5hr from Ottawa/Gatineau): https://www.uppercanadavillage.com/plan-your-visit/directions/
- Google driving direction: https://goo.gl/maps/X27ZgRpshveuwHbP7
We are asking all visitors to postpone their visit to Pumpkinferno if they have developed symptoms of COVID-19, have been in close contact with someone who has symptoms, or have arrived in Canada within 14 days of their planned visit.
When you arrive, onsite guests will be required to strictly follow physical distancing, hand hygiene protocols, and ensure face coverings are worn.
COVID-19 health screening questionnaire
- Have you been out of the country in the last two weeks?
- Over the past 14 days, have you been exposed to anyone with a positive COVID-19 test or been with anyone who is currently self-isolating?
- Are you suffering from any respiratory symptoms? New or worsening cough or shortness of breath?
- Have you been suffering from fever, chills, sore throat, or runny nose* or nasal congestion*? (* in the absence of underlying reason for these symptoms such as seasonal allergies and post-nasal drip)
- Do you have any gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, you are not to participate in the event, and you should follow up as recommended by the appropriate authorities.
Looking forward to seeing you all!