October 05, 2018
The Egyptian Canadian Cultural Association of Ottawa (ECCAO) is organizing its memorable annual Gala night with exciting entertainment and a delightful three course dinner. This year ECCAO will be supporting The Canada-Africa Community Health Alliance (CACHA) with a percentage of the Raffle tickets sale, CACHA will also be accepting donations at the Gala; Tax receipts will be issued (see details below). We look forward to seeing you, your family and friends at the Gala.
Date and Time:
Friday, October 5, 2018
6:00 Reception and Seating
7:00 Welcoming Speeches
– AraBest for the first time in Ottawa, presenting the magnificent Arabic music heritage in a modern style
– DJ Tito
– Spinach Fatayer
– Meat Fatayer
2. Main Course
– St. Elias Chicken: A Split Boneless Breast Stuffed with Rice Pilaf, with White Cream Sauce & Vegetables
– Two Pitchers of Soft Drinks per table
– Strawberry Shortcake
1- $75/$85 First row, members/non-members
2- $65/$75 Regular rows, members/non-members
– Only paid seats are reserved, first come first served
– Buy 2 tables get 6.25% discount (i.e. one of sixteen seats is free)
– Students with student card who are willing to volunteer at this event will get a $15 discount for a limited number of seats on specific tables
– Dress Code: Formal
– kids under 10 years old are not allowed in the Gala
To Buy Tickets:
Call any of the following phone numbers:
(613) 710-3360 – Khaled Badawi (Kanata)
(613) 697-8660 – Faika El Nakib (South)
(613) 413-1918 – Wael Tamraz (West)
(613) 408-4091 – Amany Alhadka (Downtown)
(613) 252-9211 – Shaymaa Elgayar (South)
(613) 298-7692 – Norhan Awadallah (East)
(613) 614-8191 – Nivin Elrafie (West)
(613) 263-3373 – Soha Mansour (Barrhaven)
(613) 699-6467 – ECCAO Voice Mailbox
Or, send an email to email@example.com
Three Payment Methods:
Payment accepted by cash, cheque or e-Transfer (email INTERAC) sent to firstname.lastname@example.org,
St. Elias Center. (Click Here).
Address: 750 Ridgewood Avenue, Ottawa, ON.
Gala table location is to be selected by guests on first paid basis. — Buy 2 tables get 6.25% discount (i.e. one of sixteen seats is free)
– Seat available in white
– Seat paid for in red
– Seat temporarily reserved for 2 days until payment is made in grey
– First row tables in yellow
– Regular tables in white
The Canada Africa Community Health Alliance (CACHA) is a non-government organization that seeks to improve the health of rural communities through partnerships to the most vulnerable countries in Africa.
Dr. Mervat EL-TAIR, ECCAO member, and Ottawa Family Doctor, has been travelling with CACHA to Africa to contribute to the improved health through facilitating programs for disease prevention, treatment, care, support, and education to the most vulnerable.
This year ECCAO will be supporting CACHA at the Gala through your donations and with a percentage of the Raffle tickets sale. CACHA will be accepting donations at the Gala; Tax receipts will be issued.
CACHA Supporting Medical Missions:
Training staff in the communities CACHA partnered with
Building needed infrastructure (clinics, schools, training centers, etc.)
Providing medication, medical supplies, basic equipment, and food
Empowering women through training and support for income-generating activities
Advertising Opportunities in the ECCAO Gala Booklet
We are pleased to announce that the Egyptian Canadian Cultural Association of Ottawa (ECCAO), a nonprofit organization, is organizing its annual Gala on Oct 5th, 2018 at St. Elias Centre. The ECCAO Gala this year features dinner, entertainment, dancing and raffles. A portion of the proceeds will be directed to the Canada Africa Community Health Alliance, a local Ottawa charity that seeks to improve the health of rural communities in Africa. We expect close to 300 guests to attend this year’s Gala.
To succor the Gala activities, we ask for your support by advertising in the ECCAO Gala Booklet for your business. The Booklet is a half “Letter” paper size 5.5” x 8.5”, and it will include the Gala program and other informational notes. The booklet will be placed on the dinner table for every guest. You are also encouraged to forward this note to any business you know that is willing to support the Gala activities by advertising in the ECCAO Gala Booklet this year. The deadline to receive the booklet ads is Sep 21st, 2018.
Following is the ECCAO Gala Booklet advertisement price list:
|Middle Two Pages||$300.00|
We look forward to getting your backing on this. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any of the ECCAO board of directors or volunteers listed below:
|Khaled Badawi||613-710-3360||Faika El Nakib||613-697-8660|
|Wael Tamraz||613-413-1918||Nivin Elrafie||613-614-8191|
|Amany Alhadka||613-408-4091||Soha Mansour||613-263-3373|
|Shaymaa Elgayyar||613-252-9211||Noha Osman||613-890-5223|
|Norhan Awadallah||613-298-7692||ECCAO Voice Mailbox||613-699-6467|
We are looking forward to getting your backing on this. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.